Tuesday, April 10, 2018

My Review of the Miniso Essential Oil Diffuser

My Review of the Miniso Essential Oil Diffuser

I'm sure a lot of us has already heard of essential oils especially that EO enthusiasts are very vocal of their fondness of these natural products. Essential oils claim numerous benefits not just for the body, but all for the mind, psyche, and overall wellness of all ages.

I am sure you have a friend on social media who claims to have reaped with the benefits of using essential oils. There are a number of essential oil brands out there to choose from - Young Living, Doterra, Plant Therapy, Aura Cacia and Eden's Garden to name a few. Almost all, if not all of them are products imported from other countries, and are not locally made from the Philippines. Thus, it requires an ample amount of money because the products are expensive in itself, plus you spend for shipping and courier services.

For those who are skeptical on the use of essential oils, those who just want to try it out before finally purchasing an entire kit, and those that find the much popular brands too expensive, there is actually a much cheaper way to try out essential oils for themselves.

Miniso, a popular Japanese store that carries various items that ranges from makeup, electronics, home supplies and much more, actually sells an Essential Oil Diffuser. It retails for only 899 pesos, and has the capacity of 100ml water. Miniso branches are available at SM department stores nationwide.

Upon research on Diffuser Vs Humidifier, I actually found out that Diffusers, are intended for Essential Oils, and usually has lower water capacity ranging from 100-350ml. On the other hand, humidifiers are used to simply humidify air inside a room and usually is capable of up to 1000ml of water. This simply means that in order for a few drops of essential oils to spread its smell on a room, it will take you about 2-3 drops when you use it on a diffuser. And ideally, you shouldn't use oil on a humidifier because some people report on their humidifiers breaking when they add oil to it.

I actually enjoyed using my Miniso Essential Oils Diffuser up to now. It is about 3 months since I bought it, and I have tried some essential oils from Aura Cacia that can be bought at Healthy Options. Also, I was able to buy Plant Therapy essential oils on Shopee at retail bottles, which are very practical since I was still trying it out and hoping to see whether it was indeed effective for our family.

So far, I am liking its effects since it actually works its magic, and it really helps with minor sniffles and it helps induce sleep, and gives that overall feeling of wellness.

23 comments:

  1. I'm actually planning to buy one and was looking for a review over the internet..This one is helpful..thank a lot and keep it up. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. I am still using my Miniso Diffuser up to now. I dont use it everyday though. But it still works after 6 months. =) I was wondering if you bought one? ��

      Delete
  2. Mine doesnt change from red, i already put the water and plug to the electricity, but all that i get its a red light on

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine changes from red to blue by just clicking the oval button. Perhaps you could press it twice, and try to see if it works? :)

      Delete
    2. You may want to try switching the AC adaptor, I thought mine broke because it only showed red light after a year, turns out it's just wasn't compatible with the adaptor I used at the time.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Hi there! I tried using Google Translate because I wasn't familiar with the language of your comment. It resulted to "I bought that too" indicating Indonesian language. I'm so happy to read your comment. :)

      Delete
    2. Actually she said
      "OMG , i want to buy it too".

      by the way,
      thank you for the review , it's really helpfull.

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Benefits Of Using A Humidifier Time after time, the outside air that we take a breath obtains a growing number of polluted. Unfortunately, we can not stop that very same air from coming inside our residence, we are not safeguarded from the polluted air that comes from outside. In fact, the interior air is occasionally even worse with the existence of dirt particles and microorganisms which are harmful to our health and wellness. This is the main reason that people acquire Humidifiers for their house, to assist filter the contaminated air and also generate fresh, clean air to breathe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello. Thanks for the review. I’m planning to buy one too as mine is broken. I’m not sure how to clean it up. How often do you clean it n is it hard?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mine works, but when i turn it on, to blue, it turns off and blinks, i filled the water and oil up the the max line..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine has the same problem. Could you fix the problem?

      Delete
  8. I have been using this product, but lately only the red light comes on but there is no mist coming. I don't know what to do.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mine does not have the mist. I just bought it 2 days ago. Tried to use the first time it's working and now it does not have mist anymore. Planning to have it replace.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Should be covered with a replacement period. In our country you can have it replaced within a week. Just bring along your Official Receipt.

      Delete
  10. Mine, when shaking it, it does hear sound like it doesnt stay still... klik klok klik klok... is yours the same?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Might be normal since mine is also like that

      Delete
    2. Yes, that seems to be normal. There is a little shaking on the parts inside, but it does not affect the performance. :)

      Delete
  11. I already using it's good but I wanted to use lemongrass oil is possible to use

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I personally think any oil meant for diffusing can be used in the Miniso Essential Oil Diffuser.

      Delete
  12. hanging car diffusers Wow, cool post. I'd like to write like this too - taking time and real hard work to make a great article... but I put things off too much and never seem to get started. Thanks though.

    ReplyDelete